Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

RedAscendant reporting for duty SIR! (accepted)

RedAscendant
    RedAscendant

RedAscendant reporting for duty SIR! (accepted) Empty RedAscendant reporting for duty SIR! (accepted)

Post  RedAscendant Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 am

Name : Vinho (not real name but everyone calls me vinho)

In Game Name : ]RedAscendant-»

Do you have legit or cracked steam : legit

What games do you play : CSS

How long have you been playing on the server : I think a bit more than a half year, in fact it's the only server i play in this period

Whats your favourite map : de_aztec

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : uhm no, i am quite well-trained with ak/m4 and have no need for snipers (unless scout sometimes, cuz its fun) though occasionally I might grab an awp (who doesn't?)

Tell us a funny story about yourself : well once there was a.. and he was like.. and i was like.. and then we lol'd :'D

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : Well school's out and I've been playing a lot of css for some time now. A clan will help me get my team-skills back up and kill some time. Besides, I miss being in a clan.
    Also SG seems like a skilled clan with a nice crew, so it would be great if I could be a part of that.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : Well, I'm an experienced css player. I've been playing cs/css for 5 years now and this last year I've been upgrading my skills enormously. I would guess my skill around mid/high. I also have some team experience, once had a clan of my own, but since that has been a long time ago I might have to get used to teamplay again.

Wink greetz, rA

Last edited by RedAscendant on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AngelofDeath
    AngelofDeath

RedAscendant reporting for duty SIR! (accepted) Empty Re: RedAscendant reporting for duty SIR! (accepted)

Post  AngelofDeath Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:58 pm

saw you alot
    nice guy great skills
    add the |sG| tag and the (t) for the 2 weeks trail

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:06 am