Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

ecLipz Apply (accepted)

Eclipz
    Eclipz

ecLipz Apply (accepted) Empty ecLipz Apply (accepted)

Post  Eclipz Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 am

Name : Ramses Willems

In Game Name : ecLipz.

Do you have legit or cracked steam : Legit and never used any hacks/exploits and never will.

What games do you play : Counter Strike : Source

How long have you been playing on the server : For about 3 months, its one of the 4 servers in my favorites and I logon nearly everyday Smile

Whats your favourite map : dust2 / inferno / nuke (the common war maps)

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : Am quite good with the AWP and like to use them in wars, however in public servers I prefer the good old AK or M4.

Tell us a funny story about yourself : One time me and some friends did a big blunt and then filled balloons with the type of capsules you find in cream, its a sort of gas when u inhale/exhale the balloon long enough you can get some pretty funny side effects, mine was that I saw everyones head as a sperm cell, most freaky thing I ever experienced.

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : Am looking for an active gaming clan that owns its own server, am willing to contribute in paying a bit for the server to help out if needed.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : An active, friendly, and experienced player. I've led a war team befor and am quite good at explaining and following tactics.

My STEAM Acc is : Acrobat1337 , Feel free to add me Smile
    AngelofDeath
    AngelofDeath

ecLipz Apply (accepted) Empty Re: ecLipz Apply (accepted)

Post  AngelofDeath Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 am

Tell us a funny story about yourself : One time me and some friends did a big blunt and then filled balloons with the type of capsules you find in cream, its a sort of gas when u inhale/exhale the balloon long enough you can get some pretty funny side effects, mine was that I saw everyones head as a sperm cell, most freaky thing I ever experienced.

hippie Smile

i saw you alot on the server. your a decent player.
    you have been accepted.

your name should be something like
    |sG| ecLipz [T]
    [T] stands for trail.
    trail is min 2 weeks
    Eclipz
    Eclipz

Post  Eclipz Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Tagged up Very Happy nice that u took me in =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:40 pm