Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

Demo Recording

Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Demo Recording Empty Demo Recording

Post  Ver$acE Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Hello there sum members and guests!
    This tutorial will be about How to Record your own Frag DEMO in Counter Strike Source! Yes, yes you heard me right your own FraG demo!

So lets get started!

1) Open your Counterstrike and join some server, our server will always fit

2) Open up your console by pushing the ` - bellow "esc" and near "1" on your keyboard
    Open up your console

3) Type in : reccord demoname
    Record demoname
    (notice no spaces at demo name allowed! specialmarks like $%^& wont fit as well)

4) Hit the sumbit button (not to hard, dont smash your keyboard and abbuse me then Math)

5) You will see the according shit comming up:
    Recording Demo
    (Always when trying to record a demo check IF IT SAYS THAT becasue from time to time it can say :unabble to record becuase smokegranade is acitve - dont freak out that shit happends just try again in a few secs!)

6) When your tierd of playing or Done recording type in the console: Stop. You will see some thing looking like that coming up -
    "Stop"
    Its gonna say your demo time and the number of frames inside it.

All your demos will be saved in harddrviepath:\programfiles\steam\steamapps\Yourusername\counter strike- source\cstrike\demoname.dem

Thats it Fuckers so if you feel like recording your awesomnes in Maths case or your fantastic Beauty in Dr_Fabulous case .

P.S
    I've made that short and simple tutorial just to show you people how to record a demo!

F.A.Q

Q- Why do i need my own frag demo ?
    A- And the awnser is simple, we need your demo (ofcourse clan members only) to make a clan video to be proud of! So as fast and as more you will make demos then we will make our clan video faster

Q- How do i edit The demos?
    A- Some one told you something about editing? Nope Smile you dont need to edit the video only if you really want to help me with that and take a part of the project, then pm me on steam or on the Forum for more info!

Q- How will i send the demos to Versace?
    A- Thats an easy one, all you got to do is upload your demos to rapidshare.com and send me the link. Before you gonna do that pm me on steam about your demo! You can send me a couple of demos by adding them to a rar file or just seding one by one!

For further information pm me Versace on steam!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:08 pm