Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

3 posters

CPL mousefix

BeNNS
    BeNNS

CPL mousefix Empty CPL mousefix

Post  BeNNS Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:35 am

Something that most of you proberbly know about or something you may not know about but its one of the best things you could use when playing css in my eyes.

basicly what it dose, when you move your mouse say a inch and the mouse move slowly, but if you move that inch fast the mouse will zoom of the screen.

well with this little registry hack you can stop this for when playing css. so this means instead of you sorta gussing were its gna go and how quick you have to move your mouse if you like. it will be that same movement everytime. so once you have got used to using that mouse movement your acrucy will be so much better in the long run.

thats proberbly a little hard to explan all i can say is give it a try.

theres a little regstry that will allow you to install it and to uninstall it if you dont like it or something

heres the link...

also gives a little bit of a better exsplination

http://www.fpsbanana.com/tools/717
    läskeblask
    läskeblask

CPL mousefix Empty Re: CPL mousefix

Post  läskeblask Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:33 am

ive tried it, cant say that i liked it that much, You have to move your hand a lot more in order to look fast around your shoulders and stuff. I guess it's something you have to get used to, but instead of moving your hand around like crazy I prefer the mouse-acceleration and just moving the hand slightly instead.
    BeNNS
    BeNNS

Post  BeNNS Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:54 am

well thats why you move your mouse sensitivity up Smile instead of having random movement
    läskeblask
    läskeblask

Post  läskeblask Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 am

Yeah, that's quite correct. But the mouse became very slow in windows also. Quite annoying, but Im gonna give it another shot later. Have to test the sensitivty in deathmatches or something.
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:11 am

Just get a normal mouse Very Happy
    BeNNS
    BeNNS

Post  BeNNS Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:17 pm

yeah but you could buy a really good mouse and that and its not rite and this could fix it. all you have to do is turn the sensitivity up and you will get the same movement all the time not random movement cause of mouse accelatation. Smile
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:54 pm

BeNNS wrote:yeah but you could buy a really good mouse and that and its not rite and this could fix it. all you have to do is turn the sensitivity up and you will get the same movement all the time not random movement cause of mouse accelatation. Smile

Haha But you still can own without that shit with a 180 turn with a hs :p
    BeNNS
    BeNNS

Post  BeNNS Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:37 am

haha well u know Wink i think dat was a bit of teh old luck to be honest Razz but was a nice shot mate haha
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:07 am

BeNNS wrote:haha well u know Wink i think dat was a bit of teh old luck to be honest Razz but was a nice shot mate haha

Luck?!
    NO!
    SKILLLLLZ!!!11!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:15 pm