Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

+2
Prof_chaos
Dusk
6 posters

hmm help me!

Dusk
    Dusk

hmm help me! Empty hmm help me!

Post  Dusk Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:33 am

im gonna buy a Xbox 360 and i want info aboout the Gamertag blabla so can some1 help me out???? ty "Very Happy love u cheers cheers cheers
    Prof_chaos
    Prof_chaos

hmm help me! Empty Re: hmm help me!

Post  Prof_chaos Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:22 am

I got xbox360 but im almost never on it Razz
    Wyss
    Wyss

Post  Wyss Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:33 am

i want to buy one to:p with some soccer and race games, but i hate shooters on joystick lol.
    Dusk
    Dusk

Post  Dusk Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:39 am

reason i wanna buy is cuz of the graphs and Gta 4

i know i already have but the graphs sux
    Wyss
    Wyss

Post  Wyss Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 am

graphs are nice, and also gta IV afcourse but i still dont know if i buy one;)
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 pm

You acutaly got money to pay for online gaming? Or you think Gta IV is so long and fun to play after you complite it? If you didnt knew, you need to pay money for online gaming... So think twice.
    BananaThief
    BananaThief

Post  BananaThief Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Get a PS3 if u want to game online without paying.

but the 360 is much cheaper but you have to pay to play online and remember that the 360 can get overheat (RROD) if you play it alot, specially at summer.
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:19 am

Also it got the "ring of death..." Happends alot Smile check youtube
    BananaThief
    BananaThief

Post  BananaThief Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:01 pm

That's the same as RROD (Red ring of death) Neutral
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:08 pm

My xbox 360 is a few years old now, and its still perfect. Never had any trouble with it.
    You make comments like oh the red ring of death. Well we are all using PC's, how often have we had PC problems?
    The PS3 isnt perfect either, friends of mine had theirs give up after a few months, the same with the previous playstation models.
    Shit happens, i once bought a TV for my old apartment, and it broke after a few months, while a TV my parents bought back in 1997 is still going perfectly.
    Christ my first DVD player with a surround sound system , that bought years ago in Lidl still works perfectly.
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Well nothing is completly perfect, some times the xbox or other electronics stuff come with a bad soilder and sometimes they come with cheap pieces. But in general you can see the difference between the ps3 and the xbox. Graphic Proccesor, Storage space, DvD vs Blue Ray, PS3 amazing games that as i see it wont ever be on pc cause it wont handle it. For example Gta IV was made for xbox and ps3, It had minor lags on Xboxe's but no lags on ps3, But If you compare it to the PC only a few custom build Pc can perfectly run a gta 4 oN FULL graphics.
    I had an Dilema what to buy a ps3 or xbox 1st i decided the xbox, it had cool games like halo and it had the xbox live which is great but avently i decided to buy a ps3 because of alot other things that are simply better. I was checking the prizes for ps3 and the only thing held me from buying it was the fact we had no 80 gb's ps console in Israel, i gave up after trying to find a 80gb on a normal price so i decided to buy a Pc Instead, and now im concedering to buy an xbox and a ps3 Smile so all that bullshit about whos better was useless and you just read my extremly long replie about nothing hahaha!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:44 am