Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

+7
Ver$acE
Prof_chaos
AngelofDeath
Dr_Fabulous
RedAscendant
Sylar
Dj Dis(s)Pel
11 posters

my new ingame name is Dj Dis(s)Pel [gr] My previous one was FATAL1TY...

Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

my new ingame name is Dj Dis(s)Pel [gr] My previous one was FATAL1TY... Empty my new ingame name is Dj Dis(s)Pel [gr] My previous one was FATAL1TY...

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 am

my new ingame name is Dj Dis(s)Pel [gr] My previous one was FATAL1TY...
    Sylar
    Sylar

my new ingame name is Dj Dis(s)Pel [gr] My previous one was FATAL1TY... Empty Re: my new ingame name is Dj Dis(s)Pel [gr] My previous one was FATAL1TY...

Post  Sylar Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Sooooo..... scratch
    RedAscendant
    RedAscendant

my new ingame name is Dj Dis(s)Pel [gr] My previous one was FATAL1TY... Empty Re: my new ingame name is Dj Dis(s)Pel [gr] My previous one was FATAL1TY...

Post  RedAscendant Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:30 pm

he got b&
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:32 pm

RedAscendant wrote:he got b&

Oh did the PartyVan come for him? lol
    Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:58 pm

hey fab.i didnt get banned.i inform you i have changed my name so that you know for how long i am playin coz u told me to apply in one month
    Sylar
    Sylar

Post  Sylar Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 pm

How many names did you changed last 10 days...
    AngelofDeath
    AngelofDeath

Post  AngelofDeath Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:14 am

you name was FATAL1TY??
    so you are the famous and rich gamer, or a sad wanker stealing his name?
    Prof_chaos
    Prof_chaos

Post  Prof_chaos Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:49 am

haha lol, i think the sad wanker Razz
    Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:32 pm

No guys...I am not a sad wanker.
    My retard brother is.Idk but he thought it would be fun messing with my account and in game name.
    Maybe he did it coz his girl friend gave me a b.job.Anyway he is not goin to mess with my account anymore.I have changed my password
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:03 pm

True story ?
    läskeblask
    läskeblask

Post  läskeblask Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 am

This guy is hilarious!
    Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Yes man its true...Do you want to also fuck my brothers girlfriend to find out?Razz
    She is HOT by the way!!!!!
    Sylar
    Sylar

Post  Sylar Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Yeap, i want to fuck her...we all want that...at the same time...
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:14 am

Sylar wrote:Yeap, i want to fuck her...we all want that...at the same time...

Ill pass i don't like group sex, things may go wrong...
    Sylar
    Sylar

Post  Sylar Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:31 am

Don't worry,nobody is gona fck your ass...
    DirtyDutch

Post  DirtyDutch Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:41 am

Sylar wrote:Yeap, i want to fuck her...we all want that...at the same time...

I agree to gangbang that little slut!:p
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:26 am

Sylar wrote:Don't worry,nobody is gona fck your ass...

You better watch your ass first :-)))))
    Prof_chaos
    Prof_chaos

Post  Prof_chaos Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:12 pm

I take nobody!!!! affraid
    Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:02 pm

thats true...in a gang bang you never know if you are going to and up fucking or be fucked !!!!!!
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:10 am

Dj Dis(s)Pel wrote:thats true...in a gang bang you never know if you are going to and up fucking or be fucked !!!!!!

LOL
    Prof_chaos
    Prof_chaos

Post  Prof_chaos Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 am

Dj Dis(s)Pel wrote:thats true...in a gang bang you never know if you are going to and up fucking or be fucked !!!!!!

yea that's why i take nobody!! and Synner!!
    Dusk
    Dusk

Post  Dusk Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:48 am

whos nobody? Razz?
    Prof_chaos
    Prof_chaos

Post  Prof_chaos Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:09 pm

im sorry!! I take Dusk synner and dirtydutch!!
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 am

Prof_chaos wrote:im sorry!! I take Dusk synner and dirtydutch!!

Are we still gonna fuck his brother girl friend? Or is that 3 of you making a gay orgy?
    Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:47 am

LOL!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:37 am