Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

3 posters

Steam Validation Rejected?

stonedconor

Steam Validation Rejected? Empty Steam Validation Rejected?

Post  stonedconor Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:06 am

Ive been playing on this server and basically only this server since i swapped over to source from 1.5, I have never cheated, Never even downloaded a fucking cheat for any online game, I could be wrong with my noobish knowledge of steam and its workings, But does that not mean I got banned??

I would just love some clarifcation on this, I joined the forum today out of feeling obligated for membership not in a clan but a group of game playing friends.. To only find out I get kicked out the same day lol..

Hoping someone can help me clear this up. My apoligies if the steam thing is due to a cracked version of the game

Thanks
    Conor
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Steam Validation Rejected? Empty Re: Steam Validation Rejected?

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:12 am

Hey Connor man,
    Well your not the first person to make a post about this. You see alot of us here at |sG| have decided to change the direction of this clan.
    We will not be operating a public server, We are clan which is geared now purely for playing mixes and matches. With plans to enter some CSS leagues later next year.
    The public server, which you and the others have been playing on, has no affilation with us. I as clan leader of |sG| , just kicked about half the clan out of here. That includes AngelofDeath , what he decides to do with his server, is entirely up to him.
    Since you non steam players can not get on there, then I guess he must have made the server legit steam only.

So I am sorry but thats all I can help you guys with. We have nothign to do with that server or those people. I am sure some of them are probably still using our clan tag and name. But they are only upset children.
    stonedconor

Post  stonedconor Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:14 am

No worries Fabulous, Give us a shout if you ever need another member, was fun fighting beside ya's
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:30 am

well why dont you go buy css? its like only 5 euro or something this weekend to buy it online at steam.
    blasfemia
    blasfemia

Post  blasfemia Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:05 am

Dr_Fabulous wrote: But they are only upset children.

Suspect well thank you... ( i just found out wat happend so don't blame everyone...)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:12 pm