Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

A banned friend

Tak

A banned friend Empty A banned friend

Post  Tak Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:37 am

Dear sG admins.

I am speaking for my friend Bob here, because he isint all that good with forums.

He recently got banned on your public server where I also happen to play, and as far as I've been told he doesn't know why.

My question to you is, why did he get banned, and is there any possible way that he could get an unban since he enjoys playing on your public server.

It's basicly me, Lasso and Bobbiej that play together and we aren't known as troublemakers

His ingame name is Bobbiej!<3 @ Hapklaar.

A quick response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Tak
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

A banned friend Empty Re: A banned friend

Post  Dr_Fabulous Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:09 am

Hey , Well thats not our public server guys. We have nothing to do with that server anymore. You see we kicked some people out of our clan yesterday, including AngelofDeath. We dont want a public server nor do we want anything to do with one.
    AngelofDeath is still using our clan name on his server, but as I said that server has nothing to do with the |sG| Clan.

All I can tell you is that our former public server, is now a legit css only server. So if you and your friends are non steam users thats probably why you cant access the server. But like I said that server has nothing to do with this clan.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:02 am