Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

Clan FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )

Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Clan FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions ) Empty Clan FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )

Post  Dr_Fabulous Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:58 am

What is Sum Gaming ?
    Well Sum Gaming or |sG| for short , is a Counterstrike Source clan. But we also play other games such as Left4Dead, Team Fortress, and others.

How did |sG| get started?
    Well a long long time ago, in a country far far away called sudan or sweden or something like that. There was a young man called Paul , who had a dream. Anyways enough about him, but basicaly Paul was like , " Fuck i like playing css, ya know what what I should start up a clan". So Paul did, and he called it Swedish Ultimate Men, or SUM for short. After a while there came this spector of pure beauty and magnificience known only as Dr Fabulous. And when their powers combined , they became Sum Gaming. Finally the people of this planet could relax , for their saviours had arrived and with them they brought true awesomeness.

So how can I be part of this awesomeness?
    Well go to the recruitment section and post an application.

Have |sG| been playing as a Clan for long?
    There was no clans before |sG| arrived on the scene.

But I love the |sG| clan so much, I need to see more of them. What can I do?
    Well go on over to our youtube channel and check out some of the awesome videos we have uploaded
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SumGaminG

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 pm