Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

4 posters

Wierd stuff going on...

Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Wierd stuff going on... Empty Wierd stuff going on...

Post  Ver$acE Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:57 am

Hey every one, so i made that topic to tell you about the wierd things hapening to my pc... Well usualy i noticed that its making telephon ring sounds (ringing phone) And just now at 14:51 Gmt + 2
    It made a fart sound... affraid I dont fuckin know whats going on... Im so scared cause i dont know what cause it ... I thought it was the teamspeak but the only person online for now is angel and i checked if hes here by asking it on micropone... I dont have any programs runing accept msn and steam!
    If any one knows what may cause it tell me confused
    Dusk
    Dusk

Wierd stuff going on... Empty Re: Wierd stuff going on...

Post  Dusk Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:14 am

had same problem when i was only with you on teamspeak
    i heard also that fart sounds
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:18 am

I think your main problem is that you lagg so much. Go fix your jew internet
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 am

Dr_Fabulous wrote:I think your main problem is that you lagg so much. Go fix your jew internet

Yes go Drink You Irish Redneck! You just wish to be with me but because im i got some else you getting mad... I thouht we already had that discsusion? Why wont you just wait untill im free?
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:30 am

Ver$acE wrote:
    Dr_Fabulous wrote:I think your main problem is that you lagg so much. Go fix your jew internet

Yes go Drink You Irish Redneck! You just wish to be with me but because im i got some else you getting mad... I thouht we already had that discsusion? Why wont you just wait untill im free?

Sorry I would have responded sooner, but I had to go find my "engrish" to english dictionary so as to be able to translate that mish mash of a sentence. If your pc is making funny sounds, then maybe you should have a look at what programmes your running. Maybe you have firefox open on some website where theirs musical or video adverts? Maybe you got some spyware or a virus. Then again maybe you just need to reformat.
    Anyways if your looking for serious advice on PC related matters, then maybe you should have posted this in the PC Help section.
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Dr_Fabulous wrote:
    Ver$acE wrote:

Sorry I would have responded sooner, but I had to go find my "engrish" to english dictionary so as to be able to translate that mish mash of a sentence. If your pc is making funny sounds, then maybe you should have a look at what programmes your running. Maybe you have firefox open on some website where theirs musical or video adverts? Maybe you got some spyware or a virus. Then again maybe you just need to reformat.
    Anyways if your looking for serious advice on PC related matters, then maybe you should have posted this in the PC Help section.

Im not looking for help im askin if some one else got those things going on their computers... for that moment i didnt ran any webbrowser programs ... And i got no idea where the sound came from.
    BananaThief
    BananaThief

Post  BananaThief Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Maybe your pc needs to take a shit? albino
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 am

ok...
    Dusk
    Dusk

Post  Dusk Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 am

haah i lmao about that reply Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:33 am