Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

4 posters

The new look of the site? do you like?

Poll

do you like the new look?

[ 5 ]
    The new look of the site? do you like? I_vote_lcap56%The new look of the site? do you like? I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The new look of the site? do you like? I_vote_lcap44%The new look of the site? do you like? I_vote_rcap [44%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Poll closed
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

The new look of the site? do you like? Empty The new look of the site? do you like?

Post  Dr_Fabulous Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:28 pm

changed the style of the site, incase some of you had not noticed. I also changed the front page a little and added the server status thing from gametracker to it.
    So do you like the new look? if so votes yes or no.
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

The new look of the site? do you like? Empty Re: The new look of the site? do you like?

Post  Ver$acE Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

I dont like it for the reaso it looks ugly! Thr color is just discsuting and it hurts my eyes when i read! Althought all the military things are cool we should change the color of it to gray or black so it will be a lit darker then it now Smile
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

The new look of the site? do you like? Empty Re: The new look of the site? do you like?

Post  Dr_Fabulous Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 am

Ver$acE wrote:I dont like it for the reaso it looks ugly! Thr color is just discsuting and it hurts my eyes when i read! Althought all the military things are cool we should change the color of it to gray or black so it will be a lit darker then it now Smile

Well FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, GO FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKING ASSHOLE
    hahahahah nah im only messing with you, ya theres a bit too much green, the dude should have added somemore gray to it.
    But the military print of the text is cool, and the camo on the top. I was planning on changing the background colour to black.
    blasfemia
    blasfemia

Post  blasfemia Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:07 am

its ugly and hurting my eyes if i read...
    i liked the previous one.

(oh, and i never use the frontpage to the forum)
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:50 am

Dr_Fabulous wrote:
    Ver$acE wrote:I dont like it for the reaso it looks ugly! Thr color is just discsuting and it hurts my eyes when i read! Althought all the military things are cool we should change the color of it to gray or black so it will be a lit darker then it now Smile

Well FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, GO FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKING ASSHOLE
    hahahahah nah im only messing with you, ya theres a bit too much green, the dude should have added somemore gray to it.
    But the military print of the text is cool, and the camo on the top. I was planning on changing the background colour to black.

I think we should move on... I dont like that skin at all its just doesnt fit the forum So show us all the skins you can put in a poll and we will vote take a screen shot of them or some thing
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:04 am

well versace, theres a skin i think you will absolutely love, and im gonna turn it on just for you
    Devcon
    Devcon

Post  Devcon Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 am

I cant vote again , but ill do it here:NO
    Its so dark out here, affraid(i like combination of black-red,but something is missing here,maybe some bloody vampire with AWP in background). But its much better , than army style.
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 am

Devastator wrote:I cant vote again , but ill do it here:NO
    Its so dark out here, affraid(i like combination of black-red,but something is missing here,maybe some bloody vampire with AWP in background). But its much better , than army style.

Agreed. Smile i asked from fabby to change the background to gray or some )
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 am

ok had some trouble changing the colours, and apparently versace didnt like the avatars being on the right.
    anyways found this other theme, its not as dark as the previous one. For some reason the banner isnt going to the center for some reason.
    So anyways do you like it yes or no?
    blasfemia
    blasfemia

Post  blasfemia Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:40 am

Dr_Fabulous wrote:ok had some trouble changing the colours, and apparently versace didnt like the avatars being on the right.
    anyways found this other theme, its not as dark as the previous one. For some reason the banner isnt going to the center for some reason.
    So anyways do you like it yes or no?

I love you
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 pm

I like it now what do i do?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:41 pm