Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

4 posters

My application(Devastator) (accepted)

Devcon
    Devcon

My application(Devastator) (accepted) Empty My application(Devastator) (accepted)

Post  Devcon Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Name : Misha.

In Game Name : Devastator.

Do you have legit or cracked steam : cracked for now.

What games do you play : css,nfs,homm,gta an many,many more.

How long have you been playing on the server : 2 or 3 months i think.

Whats your favourite map : Dd2,office,italy.

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : I like to play with awp when i have full concetracion.

Tell us a funny story about yourself : When i was about 6 years old, i was walking down the street,and i didnt saw big hole in front of me,so i just fall in to that black hole and disappear.After half an hour some guy notice me,and pull me up.:)Maybe its not funny but....it is for me lol.

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : Your clan got lots of good and friendly members,good skills too(i want to be a part of good crew),so its enough for me.Btw i like to play with you guys,and i like your server.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : I can provide info from server if you are not there to keep it clean and smooth(as i did).I can defend you in wars if we are in.And i can contribute good friendship of course.
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

My application(Devastator) (accepted) Empty Re: My application(Devastator) (accepted)

Post  Ver$acE Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Great aplication i love it!
    Devestator is one of the most active players on our server, he simply live there Very Happy.
    I highly recomend you as our member.
    AngelofDeath
    AngelofDeath

My application(Devastator) (accepted) Empty Re: My application(Devastator) (accepted)

Post  AngelofDeath Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:22 am

welcome to the team devestator.
    you may add the tag |sG| now but add (t) at the end for the 2 weeks trail
    Math

Post  Math Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:15 am

I like that guy too. He caught a cheater!!
    Devcon
    Devcon

Post  Devcon Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:57 am

Math wrote:I like that guy too. He caught a cheater!!

i got 1 more today:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:48 am