Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

4 posters

MadF.Lame's Application(Accepted)

MadF.Lame

MadF.Lame's Application(Accepted) Empty MadF.Lame's Application(Accepted)

Post  MadF.Lame Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Name :
    Atte

In Game Name :
    MadF.Lame

Do you have legit or cracked steam :
    I have legit steam

What games do you play :
    I play mostly FPS games, mainly CSS, but also Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty 4 and World at War

How long have you been playing on the server :
    I've been playing on server about a month.

Whats your favourite map :
    my favorite map is italy, but I also like dust2, aztec and office

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) :
    NO, as some of u know I hate it. You may have heard me cursing that Greenthing. Scout is more like my thing

Tell us a funny story about yourself :
    well, there doesn't happen lot in my life but, I could tell about my only ''drunk trip''
    So, last summer, my friends called me and asked if I wanted to go to city just walk around, nothing special, I thought myself why not, knowing they would end up drinking (I do not drink alcohol, it's just not my thing)

after we wondered around a good while, we decided to buy some drinks, at that point I thought ''well why not, atleast I wont regret passing it when I'm old?'' so I bought couple of Ciders. we drank those and went to other store buy some more (notice I've never drinked alcohol) I got 3-4 more ciders (as you can see I'm not into beer).

we went to this forest to drink them, 'coz we wanted to walk too. and ''forest called'' us already and we were too lazy to go back to store. so we end up in forest, and it started to rain. so we sit down on this bench under the tree. I was already drank all mine, all those in, hour or 1 and half, so I was already having lil trouble staying still.

After they drank theirs, They decided to go to bar, I just wobbled with them 'coz I thought ''why not? I don't have to drink?'' my friends were already ''try to stand still! or we get thrown out if the Janitor is there!'' our luck he wasn't, they still served us, we drank few and I passed out.

then we Changed the Bar, I drank some more (dunno who's it was.. one of my friends I suppose) so soon I passed out.. again.. and Janitor came to ask am I okay, of course I lied ''yea I'm alright'' and passed out again. soon I woke up again, And puked on floor, passed out, woke up when Janitor carried me out. I only remember those parts of the night.

friends told me I drank more than they did and almost took me to hospital.. but thought it would be fine to take me home, so I woke up in our Shower, under blanket, no clothes. and dad walks in. ''slept well?'' only response I came up was ''well, it's fine here, but not as good as in Hotels''

I took a nap in our shower and then went to bed.
    (this got bit long, MadF.Lame's Application(Accepted) Icon_neutral )

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan :
    I want to join the clan 'coz it's the only clan I enjoy playing even when I get my ass kicked in game, Admins are fun and know what they are doing.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? :
    I can't say I'm a great player, but I do know how to play. I can give u my time on server to watch everything works when You guys aren't around.
    If nothing else, atleast I'm damn good MeatShield.
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

MadF.Lame's Application(Accepted) Empty Re: MadF.Lame's Application(Accepted)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Hey dude, well that was a very well done application. You put a lot of effort into it, and it shows. I have seen you on the server a good bit. You seem like a friendly guy, so I am more than happy to put you on trial with us.
    This is what you name will look like |sG|MadF.Lame [T]
    Once we decide that your trial period is over, we will decide if you join the clan fully or not.
    I suggest adding some |sG| members to your friends list, and getting to know them all.
    Anyways welcome to the clan.
    DirtyDutch

Post  DirtyDutch Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:53 am

Dr_Fabulous wrote:Hey dude, well that was a very well done application. You put a lot of effort into it, and it shows. I have seen you on the server a good bit. You seem like a friendly guy, so I am more than happy to put you on trial with us.
    This is what you name will look like |sG|MadF.Lame [T]
    Once we decide that your trial period is over, we will decide if you join the clan fully or not.
    I suggest adding some |sG| members to your friends list, and getting to know them all.
    Anyways welcome to the clan.

Welcome MadF.Lame Very Happy
    Dusk
    Dusk

Post  Dusk Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:48 am

YESH! WOHOOOO MY HON IN THA CLAN CONGRATULATIONZ MEN SEE YA IN GAME! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:31 pm