Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

Application by Sync^

Sync54

Application by Sync^ Empty Application by Sync^

Post  Sync54 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:30 am

Name : Robert Nygård

In Game Name : Sync^

Do you have legit or cracked steam : Legit

What games do you play : FPS, RPG, RTS, anything that makes time pass by, I play a lot of CSS.

How long have you been playing on the server : Not sure, about 14 days?

Whats your favourite map : cs_italy

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : No, I don't use AWP's, I think it's complicated and people who know how to use AWP's just make my gaming less fun.

Tell us a funny story about yourself : Funny story? I'm not such a funny person, so there really isn't anything funny about me. I went to school, succeeded and now I'm planning to continue studying for 9 more years.

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : I'm currently looking for a real CSS clan, I've only been part of small clans that me and my friends have formed, but I want to be part of something more official.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : All I can contribute with is probably just by playing on your servers, and not being such a bad player, at least my KD is over 1.0.
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Application by Sync^ Empty Re: Application by Sync^

Post  Dr_Fabulous Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:03 am

Hey Robert, thanks for your application,
    Ive spoken with some of the others, and none of them really know you from the server. So I think it would be best if you kept playing on the server for another 3 weeks, that way you could get to know us better and for us to get to know you better.
    Just make a post here, in 3 weeks times, and we will have another look at your application.
    Sync54

Post  Sync54 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 am

Right on, I'll do that. The only server I ever play on is SG's public servers, so I'll be sure to make as much appearance as possible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:45 am