Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

anTz.wOw Application !(rejected)

anTz.wOw

anTz.wOw Application !(rejected) Empty anTz.wOw Application !(rejected)

Post  anTz.wOw Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Name : Martin.

In Game Name : anTz.wOw

Location : Estonia , between sweden , finland, russia, and latvia.

Do you have legit or cracked steam : I have non-steam ,but i had steam years ago when i was playing css. Now i got CSS non. and 1.6 steam.

What games do you play : I play CSS the most. Then assasin's creed. Lineage II. emmm... Its nothing... ayeah! RUNESCAPE! Very Happy

How long have you been playing on the server : Like 3 days? :O

Whats your favourite map : hmm , cs_office, de_dust2 ,

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : I like awp pretty much... and im cool with it.

Tell us a funny story about yourself : When i was 9 or something. My voice was like teletubbies voice. I was playing with my friends, they were older than me i was 9 they were like 14-17 . I was just a noob! Getting owned every round. One time i thinked like im gonna own now Very Happy Then i bought an ak and rushed to them took all the 5 headshots in a row and then BANG. BANNED (Reason: NOOB HAX) Very Happy:D

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : It is cool! It has own server , good members .

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : Playing with good players. Very Happy

It would be awesome for me if im in clan Very Happy (I have ts2 and ventrilo) Im ranked second in the server right now with ~2800 points.
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

anTz.wOw Application !(rejected) Empty Re: anTz.wOw Application !(rejected)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey Martin, how are you? Its nice to meet you dude. You did a good application, but theirs two problems with it, first you've only been on the server a few days, usually we look for a minimum of 2weeks to 4 weeks of gameplay on our server from possible applicants.
    The other problem is one that cant be fixed as fast or easily as your lack of time on our server and thats your age. Your only 13 years old which is a bit young for us since we usually only accept older players. We've had some previous clan members who were around the same age as you are, and we had to kick them out for their lack of maturity. So this is why we dont accept players as young as you are.
    Anyways thanks for applying and keep on playing on the server,
    anTz.wOw

Post  anTz.wOw Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:15 pm

No problem!
    I will still play Very Happy(and own)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:45 am