Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

can i join |sG| ?( Rejected)

mr.wiggles

can i join |sG| ?( Rejected) Empty can i join |sG| ?( Rejected)

Post  mr.wiggles Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:00 am

Name :walt moonens

In Game Name :mr.wiggles

Do you have legit or cracked steam :i dont know what it means but i have a legal steam acc

What games do you play :i play : counter strike source ,team fortress 2 and

ET wolfenstein
    How long have you been playing on the server :i think i played on the server my 1st thime about 2 months ago

Whats your favourite map :de_dust2 and cs_office

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) :i like an awp but i dont use it all the time cause i get frustratet when people kill me allot with an awp so i play with m4 or ak much more

Tell us a funny story about yourself :uuuuhhhmm... its not really a funny story but its a story once when i was 13 (one year ago .. ^^) a peace of my finger was chopped off with an axe and now i have a finger with no feeling at all

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan :i want to join the |sG|
    clan cause : 1 i like the server 2 i only play cs and de maps and the server only has de and cs maps
    What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? :uuuhm i play the server allot actually and i can keep an eye on whats happening like hacker and offensive laguage and stuff... and thats it
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

can i join |sG| ?( Rejected) Empty Re: can i join |sG| ?( Rejected)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 am

Hey dude, thanks for applying. You did a fairly good application. But unfortunately your too young to join our clan.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:36 pm