Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

4 posters

druler is applying to join |sG|(Rejected)

druler

druler is applying to join |sG|(Rejected) Empty druler is applying to join |sG|(Rejected)

Post  druler Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 am

Name: Jimmy Aelbrecht
    In Game Name: druler
    Do you have legit or cracked steam: legaal
    What games do you play: Diablo2, oblivion, css
    How long have you been playing on the server: ongeveer een maand geleje kwam ik er voor de eerste keer op
    Whats your favourite map: Dust2
    Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer): ni echt, ik speel ook pas met awp als er meer dan 10 man online is en als een ander ermee speelt. Ik speel liever met scout
    Tell us a funny story about yourself: ik was naar school aant fietse en mijn voorste spatbord stond scheef: dus ik dacht, ik zal die rechtzette met mijn voet. Maar mijn voet kwam tussen mijn wiel en daardoor vloog ik overkop met mijn mond recht tegen de grond. Het was zo'n zware klap dat er 2tanden los door mijn lip kwam.

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan: Ik zoek een georganiseerde clan om wars mee te doen. En deze ziet er mooi uit xD

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member?: ik ben geen slechte speler, ik speel dit spel ook al een tijdje en ik heb al veel ervaring met tactics in wars.
    blasfemia
    blasfemia

druler is applying to join |sG|(Rejected) Empty Re: druler is applying to join |sG|(Rejected)

Post  blasfemia Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 am

druler wrote:Name: Jimmy Aelbrecht
    How long have you been playing on the server: ongeveer een maand geleje kwam ik er voor de eerste keer op
    Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer): ni echt, ik speel ook pas met awp als er meer dan 10 man online is en als een ander ermee speelt. Ik speel liever met scout
    Tell us a funny story about yourself: ik was naar school aant fietse en mijn voorste spatbord stond scheef: dus ik dacht, ik zal die rechtzette met mijn voet. Maar mijn voet kwam tussen mijn wiel en daardoor vloog ik overkop met mijn mond recht tegen de grond. Het was zo'n zware klap dat er 2tanden los door mijn lip kwam.

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan: Ik zoek een georganiseerde clan om wars mee te doen. En deze ziet er mooi uit xD

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member?: ik ben geen slechte speler, ik speel dit spel ook al een tijdje en ik heb al veel ervaring met tactics in wars.

please transulate it in english pls... there are people here that don't understand dutch...
    druler

druler is applying to join |sG|(Rejected) Empty Re: druler is applying to join |sG|(Rejected)

Post  druler Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:25 am

Name: Jimmy Aelbrecht
    How long have you been playing on the server: A month ago was the first time I played on the server.
    Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer): Not really, I only play awp if som1 else is playing or when there are more then 10 players playing on the server. I prefer scout
    Tell us a funny story about yourself: I was riding my bike to skool, and my front wheel (spatbord ;D) wasn't straight. So I tried to push it straight with my foot. But my foot got in my front wheel and I launch away and I faceplanted on the ground. The smack was soo hard my front theet came trought my lip :/
    Why do you want to join the |sG| clan: I'm looking for an organised clan to play clan wars with and have fun offcourse. And this clan is not bad xD
    What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member?: I'm not a bad player, I've been playing css for a while now and I have a lot of experience with wars.
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi Jimmy, How are you?
    Im a bit confused why you posted your original application in dutch? I thought since the entire forum was in english, along with the FAQ and rules. Not to mention that the application itself was all in english. It really confuses me, why when the questions are in english, you decided to give your answers in dutch.
    If you had read the FAQ, then you would have known we are not a dutch clan. Actually I thought since the entire forum was in english that was a big give away.
    Anyways I think I will refuse your application. Thanks for applying, and have a nice day.
    druler

Post  druler Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Well in belgium the anouncments of every party and a lot of every thing is in english. So I thought the english was just for the show. And I thought the site was in english to be readable for everybody... So it was just a dutch clan. Because I only met dutch clanmembers.

Didn't thought it would be a problem.

But anyway If you change your minds, tell me when I'm playing on your server. Or maybe I'll check again.
    The knowing this is a international clan makes me more willing to join Very Happy.

grtz Jimmy aka druler ^^
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

druler wrote:Well in belgium the anouncments of every party and a lot of every thing is in english. So I thought the english was just for the show. And I thought the site was in english to be readable for everybody... So it was just a dutch clan. Because I only met dutch clanmembers.

Didn't thought it would be a problem.

But anyway If you change your minds, tell me when I'm playing on your server. Or maybe I'll check again.
    The knowing this is a international clan makes me more willing to join Very Happy.

grtz Jimmy aka druler ^^

Well if you had read the FAQ as was stated in the how to apply thread in this section, then you would have known this was a european clan.
    AngelofDeath
    AngelofDeath

Post  AngelofDeath Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 pm

if you only met dutch members you havent played on the server alot.

Math. Kosta. dukwoo. Dr Fabulous. Bam. versace. benn and Läskeblask. arent dutch.
    and that is something some of our newer members must learn. to speak english on the server if there is a member online that dont speak dutch(just out of respect).
    druler

Post  druler Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:20 pm

haha, I did read the FAQ and rulez before applying, there isn't said anywhere that I have to apply in english...
    And I have never said that I have played alot on your server...
    And its possible that I play at times the non-dutch players are talking...

Don't take this bad... I hate to talk trought chatrooms to som1 because its hard to talk with feelings, if you know what I mean xD I have respect for you guys xD

I'm just applying here and you guys are talking to me on a way like I stoled your computers. I'm innocent lol Razz ^-^
    I feel sorry you guys feel this way, and I find it weird you guys denie me on that reason, or without giving me a reason. Other players have seen me play and they found it weird you guys said no :'(.

happy greets from Jimmy aka druler

Last edited by druler on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some typingmistakes xD)
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:51 pm

druler wrote:haha, I did read the FAQ and rulez before applying, there isn't said anywhere that I have to apply in english...
    And I have never said that I have played alot on your server...
    And its possible that I play at times the non-dutch players are talking...

Don't take this bad... I hate to talk trought chatrooms to som1 because its hard to talk with feelings, if you know what I mean xD I have respect for you guys xD

I'm just applying here and you guys are talking to me on a way like I stoled your computers. I'm innocent lol Razz ^-^
    I feel sorry you guys feel this way, and I find it weird you guys denie me on that reason, or without giving me a reason. Other players have seen me play and they found it weird you guys said no :'(.

happy greets from Jimmy aka druler

It doesnt say you must apply in english, but the fact that its all written in english, is a big give away. But if you look at the FAQ , it says we are a european clan, with members from all around europe. So we dont all speak dutch. The way i have been speaking to you , has been very polite, because i did not want to insult you by calling you an idiot for making your application in dutch.
    The entire forum is in english, not in dutch. The application is all in english, yet when you make your application, you answer the questions which are written in english, by giving answers in dutch. To put it very simply and clearly this shows to me you are dumb.
    Also this clan is not about having the best players, its about having fun and making new friends. So please dont tell me how good you are at CSS, we dont really care.
    My apologies for having to be so upfront with you, but since you obviously didnt get the reason for you application being rejected, i thought i would have to make it much more clearer to you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:38 am