Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

Join clan sG(Rejected)

Patriot

Join clan sG(Rejected) Empty Join clan sG(Rejected)

Post  Patriot Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:05 am

Name: Kay

In Game Name: Patriot

Do you have legit or cracked steam: Cracked

What games do you play: css,wow,Fifa10

How long have you been playing on the server: 1 Month but my name was Blacksky Vapor not Patriot

Whats your favourite map: de_dust2 cs_italy awp_lego no rush

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer): Not really, If I play with awp, I go to special awp server

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan: sG is a very good clan with friendly and helpful members.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member?:I have experience and good tactics
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Join clan sG(Rejected) Empty Re: Join clan sG(Rejected)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:42 am

Hey Kay.
    You didnt answer all the questions in the application. Also since you have cracked steam, it would be harder for us to get to know you better during your trial period. Since we wouldnt be able to chat to you over steam.
    Your answer to the final question about what you could bring to the clan, that being experience and tactics. Well those would not be much good since you dont have legit steam, and cant play on the match servers.

So I am going to refuse your application. We have had cracked steam players join the clan before, alot of us started off with cracked steam, but we all eventually bought legit copies. The entire clan all has legit steam except for one new member, but that person has been playing on the server since it first started, so we all knew him fairly well, he is also in the process of buying legit CSS.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:47 pm