Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

recruitement(Rejected)

MafiaWars

recruitement(Rejected) Empty recruitement(Rejected)

Post  MafiaWars Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Name : Arnaud

In Game Name : [Belgium]†Pwner†

What games do you play : gunz the duel and counter strike

How long have you been playing on the server : idk

Whats your favourite map : de dust or italy

Tell us a funny story about yourself : ask it ingame i dont know funny storys atm

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : its a pro clan and a dutch clan
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

recruitement(Rejected) Empty Re: recruitement(Rejected)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:18 pm

MafiaWars wrote:Name : Arnaud

In Game Name : [Belgium]†Pwner†

What games do you play : gunz the duel and counter strike

How long have you been playing on the server : idk

Whats your favourite map : de dust or italy

Tell us a funny story about yourself : ask it ingame i dont know funny storys atm

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : its a pro clan and a dutch clan

Hi, this is one of the worst applications I have ever seen. So here are the reasons why your application has been rejected.

1) Your 14, we dont want children in the clan, thanks.
    2) You dont know how long you have been on the server? This is understandable since you have not been alive that long
    3) You say dust is one of your favourite maps, this is an obvious noob response.
    4) You dont have any funny stories, and you want me to ask you ingame? No dipshit, this is your clan application. You need to impress us, thats why theres an application process. Do you think I am going to waste my precious time asking you on the server. The fact that you could not be bothered to tell us one story on here, shows to me your lazy and would be a worthless addition to this clan.
    5) You want to join us because we are a pro clan? If we are so pro, then why would we let someone like you join? Also you were told to read the FAQ before applying, if you had, then you would know we are not a dutch clan, but we are a european clan.

To put this very simply you are an idiot, now please get the fuck off this forum, and dont come back. However I will give you some credit for at least giving your application in english rather than in dutch like another idiot who applied.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:56 pm