Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

3 posters

Joining |sG| ( Rejected for being a retard)

Jcowns

Joining |sG| ( Rejected for being a retard) Empty Joining |sG| ( Rejected for being a retard)

Post  Jcowns Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Yooo Fury its me BlackHawk i wanna Joiin Sum Gaming but the only Question are : Do you wanna have me in ur clan? ill hope so that i can join pls:P

Greeetz Blackhawk
    RedAscendant
    RedAscendant

Joining |sG| ( Rejected for being a retard) Empty Re: Joining |sG| ( Rejected for being a retard)

Post  RedAscendant Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:25 pm

there's an application
    plz read and put some effort in it

then we can revize your application

(i dont know if i used the word revize correctly, just wanted to use it =) )
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Joining |sG| ( Rejected for being a retard) Empty Re: Joining |sG| ( Rejected for being a retard)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Jcowns wrote:Yooo Fury its me BlackHawk i wanna Joiin Sum Gaming but the only Question are : Do you wanna have me in ur clan? ill hope so that i can join pls:P

Greeetz Blackhawk

Are you an idiot?? Can you not read??
    This is not how you apply to join this clan. This is an application form stickied on this forum for you to copy and fill out.
    Since you can not even read properly that is one reason why you wont be joining us.
    So the real question you should be asking, Is just how fucking retarded are you?
    Application rejected.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:08 pm