Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

+2
Ver$acE
amblavasss
6 posters

Amblavas Recruitment(rejected)

amblavasss
    amblavasss

Amblavas Recruitment(rejected) Empty Amblavas Recruitment(rejected)

Post  amblavasss Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am

Name : Pieter Slegers

In Game Name : Amblavas

Do you have legit or cracked steam : of course i have real steam

What games do you play : css, some mmorpg(but only when im tired)

How long have you been playing on the server : euhm for ages!!!!! but lately not that much anymore because i like to play mixes

Whats your favourite map : de_dust2,de_aztec....

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : wel i was a real real real awp whore!!! but i noticed that awp isnt always that good
    i can use an awp properly but i like an m4 as well

Tell us a funny story about yourself : well my life isnt that funy, only my mom keeps interupting me in game and thats sometimes funny but also annoying... when i experience something funny i will put it on here!

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : because of the good intentions and the idea that i can help you guys further with things, the mood is always good also

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? welll, i could help you guys to organise a team for wars and so on but thats all up to you guys... i have been in a noob clan that doesnt take things serious(section.9) and i have been in a clan that takes a bit too serious(akatsuki) im looking for something between that and i think sg would be perfect

thanks for reading and if there are some mistakes thats because of this focking scrollbar that doesnt show my sentences

Amblavas

PS: my brother is wingedbull but if i would be allowed in sg you wont have any trouble of him and if he troubles you just tell me and ill take care of it
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Amblavas Recruitment(rejected) Empty Re: Amblavas Recruitment(rejected)

Post  Ver$acE Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:37 pm

hey Amblavas nice to see you want to join our clan Smile Well few things about amblavas he dont play public as much as he playes mixe's i played alot with him and hes a nice guy, so i think he should become a member of our clan.
    amblavasss
    amblavasss

Post  amblavasss Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Ver$acE wrote:hey Amblavas nice to see you want to join our clan Smile Well few things about amblavas he dont play public as much as he playes mixe's i played alot with him and hes a nice guy, so i think he should become a member of our clan.

ow yea btw, i have divorced parents so i cant play css sometimes
    but im mostly at home where i have good computer
    Devcon
    Devcon

Post  Devcon Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Hello Amblavas,you were born on same day as i, but only 10 years after,so i vote ye.And ofcourse i know you for a long time.You are good guy.
    amblavasss
    amblavasss

Post  amblavasss Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:14 pm

lol born on same day i know
    never had any problems with dev... but i want to know you better cause we only talk now and then
    Synner
    Synner

Post  Synner Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 am

he did teach me a lot of stuff to get better in css, and he is a nice guy. for the team i think it would be good, he has the skills and knows things about tactics, and he loves mixing ! i vote yes.
    Prof_chaos
    Prof_chaos

Post  Prof_chaos Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 am

i say yes as well
    but i have nothing to say xD:P
    amblavasss
    amblavasss

Post  amblavasss Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 am

lol only played few times with prof chaos
    but i like the south park episode with prof choas! i have it on my computer and i only have 4episodes
    Prof_chaos
    Prof_chaos

Post  Prof_chaos Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:44 am

amblavasss wrote:lol only played few times with prof chaos
    but i like the south park episode with prof choas! i have it on my computer and i only have 4episodes

The name is now SluttY Razz
    amblavasss
    amblavasss

Post  amblavasss Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 am

ow thats why, lol then i played a few hours with you but never wars
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Well the fact that you have been in two different clans over a short period of time, doesnt really impress me, makes me think that you would probably leave this clan after a short while.
    You dont play on public, so it would be pointless to give you admin, which doesnt help us keeping the public server free of cheaters. Also since you share your steam account with your brother, you could never have admin, incase he came on and started using it.
    Also I dont really like how you referred to your previous clan section 9 as a noob clan, they seem like nice people to me.
    Anyways I just think that your not right for our clan. I've spent a few days thinking about it, and well I think you would be better off in a clan with people around your own age.
    amblavasss
    amblavasss

Post  amblavasss Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Dr_Fabulous wrote:Well the fact that you have been in two different clans over a short period of time, doesnt really impress me, makes me think that you would probably leave this clan after a short while.
    You dont play on public, so it would be pointless to give you admin, which doesnt help us keeping the public server free of cheaters. Also since you share your steam account with your brother, you could never have admin, incase he came on and started using it.
    Also I dont really like how you referred to your previous clan section 9 as a noob clan, they seem like nice people to me.
    Anyways I just think that your not right for our clan. I've spent a few days thinking about it, and well I think you would be better off in a clan with people around your own age.

i understand you doubts
    but i was kicked from akatsuki cause they wanted to remove the fun section and there was no room for me in the 2nd warteam
    that leave wasnt my choice

i do play on public but i noticed that i was on when only one sg or no sg member was on....the clan is not so active anymore on the pub,angel is having a css break and allot of members do have to work...but i dont join clans to just get admin, didnt even know that new members or members that dont pay to the server get admin

ok about my brother but we shared this account since the beginning and we had one deal! that we dont use eachothers admins on servers... i think he had admin for a while on sg server? or was it on section9? doesnt mattter we didnt misuse this function and we dont use eachothers names. we dont talk for eachother, when there is a message we just type into a word document and we pass it through

i have allot of friends in section9, they are nice people but nice people can be noob isnt it? the clan is always looking forward and trying to get over the one problem after the other but i just think that it doesnt go well with that clan... all best players left now except for swi,bunny and yorre

now my last thing: i cant change your minds doctor fabulous, and you are a very important person here and i have put 3 other clan invitations aside cause there was a slight chance that i could join sg... because i really want this! this is first time i apply for a clan, the other 2times(spread over 3years now i was invited(and one time kicked) and i waited with applying for 2months cause i thought there would be people calling me a clanhopper or something like that

and not to be hostile or unfriendly but listen to your clan! not only for my apply! there are allot of people that wanna see arranged wars or arranged teams and are sick of mixes! they told me and i want to help but you just want to keep it like this and i dont say its fun like this but maybe you should get around people of your own age.... someone of the clan said that you were much older and just isnt always understanded by us, thats negative for you and your clan
    i really take this serious and im not like wooow |sg| is a nice tag... i might be only sixteen and a half but i have a bit of balls and im not stupid and if i had said that i was seventeen would i then be allowed?

ow man i dont dislike you but be serious about this: what could i do wrong?
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:00 am

Well if you said you were 17 , it would not have made any difference. Wingedbull never had admin on any of the servers.
    In regard to listenting to my clan concerning clan matches. That has nothing to do with me, since I dont have time for that, so Versace and Benn are in charge of that. We have a clan match section for discussing matches and teams, which you dont know about since you are not a member. Since your not a member of our clan, theres a few sections of the forum you dont have access to. Anything related to the clan is dealt with in those sections. Since you cant access those sections, please dont tell me to listen to my clan, since you dont know what is being said. Also you have never been the Clan Leader of a large clan, so please dont try telling me how it should be done. If someone in this clan thinks something should be done differently, then they make a post about it.
    As I said even if you said you were 17 or 27, it wouldnt make much difference, since I feel you lack some maturity. We've had some younger players in the clan before, and we have some still. But some of those former people, who were on trial showed us they were really nothing but children.
    It's interesting you brough up clan matches, it makes me wonder what happens if we have a clan match set, and your mom arrives in telling you its bed time? Which happened a few weeks ago I played a mixed with you. Your mom may have a sexy voice, but that still hasnt changed our desision.
    The reason I brought up admin, is because we have public servers. So eventually you would be seeking admin, and when considdering new members, we look to the long terms not the short term. So the reason I mentioned Admin, was due to the fact I had to consider your future role in this clan. In this clan everyone has to do their part in keeping things running.
    I am sure you had noticed the slow response to your application being accepted or denied, since you messaged me a few times about it. This was due to the discussion of your application between clan members.
    It was decided your application would be rejected, because you didnt seem like the right fit for our clan, due to your maturity and uncertainty of what you would add to the clan.
    The fact that you have never applied to a clan but have so far been invited to join clans, does in no way impress us unfortunately. Nor those it have any bearing in adding to the success of your application.
    If you had applied to clans before, you would understand that the application process is similar to that of a job application. If you went for a job interview, and were later informed that you did not get the job, would you go back to the office, and start telling them they were wrong? No you would not. You could however wait, and try applying again, Which you could have done.
    Anyways it has already been decided that your application has been rejected.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:16 am