Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

recruitment (deferred for one month)

Keske [BE]

recruitment (deferred for one month) Empty recruitment (deferred for one month)

Post  Keske [BE] Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Name : Donald

In Game Name : Keske [BE]

Do you have legit or cracked steam : cracked

What games do you play : css

How long have you been playing on the server : almost 2 months yet

Whats your favourite map : cs_italy

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : NO, i'm not so good, and i like to rush with machineguns.

Tell us a funny story about yourself : Had a goldendrop, when you have shit and dont need to clean your ass.

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : I want to join because i want to play in a clan, and this is the best clan ever for me.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : Im pretty good, i like gaming and im almost every evening on the serv.
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

recruitment (deferred for one month) Empty Re: recruitment (deferred for one month)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi Donald, how are you?
    Anyways it's nice to meet you, I asked a few of the others in the clan and none of them really remember you from the server. Its nothing personal but we get alot of players on the server, so i think the best thing to do for the moment, is that you continue to play on the server so we can all get to know you better. So thats the best thing I can suggest to you, and then if you want to apply again, do so in one months time, ok?
    Keske [BE]

recruitment (deferred for one month) Empty ok

Post  Keske [BE] Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Ok, i understand, thats the best solution, i'll do my best so you guys will notice me faster :p
    thanks anyway
    grtz
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

recruitment (deferred for one month) Empty Re: recruitment (deferred for one month)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Keske [BE] wrote:Ok, i understand, thats the best solution, i'll do my best so you guys will notice me faster :p
    thanks anyway
    grtz

Thats great to hear dude, dont worry about us noticing you, we have. Just be yourself and have fun ok.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:54 am