Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

4 posters

sg|ole! applying here!(Deferred for one month)

ole!

sg|ole! applying here!(Deferred for one month) Empty sg|ole! applying here!(Deferred for one month)

Post  ole! Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 am

Name : steve

In Game Name :ole!

Do you have legit or cracked steam :cracked,like i told you,i not good enough to play matches maybe later XD

What games do you play :hl2 css cs1.6 euro truck sim

How long have you been playing on the server :abaout 6 months,other names etc.

Whats your favourite map :it must be cs_italy,i dont know hy,just like it

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) :no, i cant handle an awp enough Sad

Tell us a funny story about yourself :1 day @ school i was doing crazy,in class i was messing arround with my phone,screwd it open,look @ peices etc.but then some1 slapped my hand and the simcard flough in to my mounth,my first response was to swllow so i did en i swallowd and 17€ card into my stummig,painful but funny,i was about to make an phoneccall XD

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan :i'm searching an clan with good people to play,just 4 fun,maybe later matches,my first impression of the caln was "waauuww!!! i wanne be member here!" nice people,fir people no admin abuse stuff,no hackers,fair play adn e few WVL players BE like me :p thats what sayd to me :go join!! so here i am :p

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? :well i need to train allot so you'll be seeing me allot,i you guys want train me and stuff...i played for a long while....but still 'suck' a BIT.....and sins i'm gonne be there allot....there will always be an SG on the server....
    Eclipz
    Eclipz

sg|ole! applying here!(Deferred for one month) Empty Re: sg|ole! applying here!(Deferred for one month)

Post  Eclipz Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Haven't seen you on the server but good luck !
    AngelofDeath
    AngelofDeath

sg|ole! applying here!(Deferred for one month) Empty Re: sg|ole! applying here!(Deferred for one month)

Post  AngelofDeath Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm

i saw you this week. but what are the other names you used
    ole!

Post  ole! Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:55 am

o.a twitter,k6(now belongd to friend :p)...that al...and i havent been on the server that much Sad but still enought to know whats up!
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 pm

ole! wrote:o.a twitter,k6(now belongd to friend :p)...that al...and i havent been on the server that much Sad but still enought to know whats up!

Well the current server has only been up since January, you may have been on the previous server which angel had hosted. But to be honest with you , the first time I saw you on the server was the other day with your current name of ole. I dont recognise your previous names.
    I think the best thing for you to do is to decide on one name and use that. Because that way we will all know who you are. Also I think since none of us really know you, it might be better that you just keep on playing on the server for now, and reapply in a months time.
    ole!

Post  ole! Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:42 am

np man.i'll play al litlle more on the server :p
    so i get to know you guys better

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:29 am