Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

DJ Jay applying to recruit sG (Deferred for one month)

mafiapeet

DJ Jay applying to recruit sG (Deferred for one month) Empty DJ Jay applying to recruit sG (Deferred for one month)

Post  mafiapeet Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:15 am

Name : Jeroen vercauter

In Game Name : DJ Jay

Do you have legit or cracked steam : legit steam => jerre9999

What games do you play : silkroad, css, bf2,tf2

How long have you been playing on the server : a few days

Whats your favourite map : de_dust2 but im getting to like inferno to Wink

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : sometimes Smile, when i have the need to pwn Wink

Tell us a funny story about yourself : i once flud my bathroom when is was 4 ;D we noticed it because their was coming water into the living room Razz

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : you seem like a good clan and you also seem skilled.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : maybe my humor ;D i can be humorous, but also im a good team player so if we play wars and im within the team we will pwn like hell Wink
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

DJ Jay applying to recruit sG (Deferred for one month) Empty Re: DJ Jay applying to recruit sG (Deferred for one month)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:19 am

Hi jeroen how are you? Anyways dude nice application and its really nice to meet you. We prefer for our applicants to have been playing on the server for at least a month. That way all of the clan is able to better get to know you, and for you to get to know us. So i think the best thing for you to do, is to keep playing on the server, and re apply in a months time.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:09 pm