Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

2 posters

Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(rejcted)

Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(rejcted) Empty Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(rejcted)

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Name :Nick Thomakos

In Game Name :Nick The Greek [GR]

Do you have legit or cracked steam :i have a cracked one

What games do you play :cs source,cs 1.6,battlefield 2 and 4,warcraft 3 frozen throne(dota maps),medieval 2 total war,prototype,assasins creed,half life 2,all the games of need for speed,all gta(vice city,san andreas,iv) and many more.....

How long have you been playing on the server :2 weeks now(i have been playin only this server.I started playin counter strike online 2 weeks ago)

Whats your favourite map :dust 2

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) :no,i prefer playin with ak or m4a

Tell us a funny story about yourself :I forgot to write my name,age and location on my previous application Smile

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan :cause its awesome and i will have fun with the other members

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? :i think i can contribute a lot in this clan with my skills (witch are not perfect) and i can also become a far better player than i am right now so i can take this clan with the other clan members to new heights...
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(rejcted) Empty Re: Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(rejcted)

Post  Dr_Fabulous Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:38 pm

As I had already told you your application has been rejected, and if you wanted to , you could apply again in a month.
    You have not been active long enough on the server to be considered for membership of this clan.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:33 pm