Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

4 posters

Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(Rejected)

Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(Rejected) Empty Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(Rejected)

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Name :

In Game Name :

Do you have legit or cracked steam :i have a cracked one

What games do you play :cs source,cs 1.6,battlefield 2 and 4,warcraft 3 frozen throne(dota maps),medieval 2 total war,prototype,assasins creed,half life 2,all the games of need for speed,all gta(vice city,san andreas,iv) and many more.....

How long have you been playing on the server :about a week

Whats your favourite map :dust 2

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) :no

Tell us a funny story about yourself :i was on my motorbike and fell because of stupid old hag cause she droped her oranges om the road...

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan :cause its awesome and i will have fun with the other members

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? :many headshots(i also know many awesome jokes)
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(Rejected) Empty Re: Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(Rejected)

Post  Ver$acE Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:19 am

Hey Unnamed creature without age and location, we really don't like people like you in our clan, for the reasons not being human at all- NO name, No age, Not funny should i keep on?
    So if you really consider to join our clan please remake your application.

P.S
    Your application just shows how simple you are, your not a social person and i don't think our clan is a place for you.
    Dusk
    Dusk

Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(Rejected) Empty Re: Nick The Greek [GR] ready to kill(Rejected)

Post  Dusk Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:54 am

uhuum... study
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Hey, since you have not filled in your application fully, it doesnt make you look too good.
    We judge new members by their applications, and since you have not bothered to fill all of yours in, it shows us you dont really care.
    Other people take their time and put some effort into their application, and by doing so it shows us they actually give a shit and want to be part of the |sG| clan.
    So I am going to reject your application, not only because you did not bother to answer all the questions, but also because you have only been playing on the server for a week.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:00 am