Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

3 posters

PayPal vs steam

Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

PayPal vs steam Empty PayPal vs steam

Post  Ver$acE Sat May 02, 2009 3:52 am

Your purchase has not been completed.
    The payment processor has reported an authorization failure. Please select a different payment method.

Thats the message i get when i try to buy some thing on steam... So the question is is it steam fuckin around so i wont buy l4d for such a low price or you need to have money on your paypal so your balance will be + some thing
    I dont want to pay with credit card cause then they can steal it :S And i dont trust them... any way i already tried to copy and paste all the info from paypal account into the steam info shit didnt work... so i dont know what to do any one got ideas?
    Dusk
    Dusk

PayPal vs steam Empty Re: PayPal vs steam

Post  Dusk Tue May 05, 2009 4:22 am

just buy the game in a shop or creditcard who care if they steal from u u are a rich fekkign jew mota**
    AngelofDeath
    AngelofDeath

Post  AngelofDeath Tue May 05, 2009 11:00 am

Ver$acE wrote:Your purchase has not been completed.
    The payment processor has reported an authorization failure. Please select a different payment method.

Thats the message i get when i try to buy some thing on steam... So the question is is it steam fuckin around so i wont buy l4d for such a low price or you need to have money on your paypal so your balance will be + some thing
    I dont want to pay with credit card cause then they can steal it :S And i dont trust them... any way i already tried to copy and paste all the info from paypal account into the steam info shit didnt work... so i dont know what to do any one got ideas?

say thx angel Smile
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Wed May 06, 2009 10:11 am

AngelofDeath wrote:
    Ver$acE wrote:Your purchase has not been completed.

say thx angel Smile

thanks angel

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content