Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

3 posters

MaitoMannE requesting clan(rejected)

MaitoMannE

MaitoMannE requesting clan(rejected) Empty MaitoMannE requesting clan(rejected)

Post  MaitoMannE Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:25 am

This is the application template, just copy and paste it into your thread when you apply. Make sure you have read the rules and FAQ before applying.

Name : Alex Brooks

In Game Name : Alex

Do you have legit or cracked steam : Legit

What games do you play : Battlefield2 + sf, Priston tale 1, Counter Strike: Source, AruaROSE and Wolfenstein Enemyterritory

How long have you been playing on the server : couple of days, diffrent names(?)

Whats your favourite map : De_Dust2

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : well, my ex-clan used to play no-sniper mods so no.

Tell us a funny story about yourself : A funny story about myself..hmm..well im 16 year old mostly CSS gaming guy, who likes football, airsoft and guitar.

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : i want to join |sG| clan because im eagar to help out pubbers, im mature, non cheating person who likes to spend its time with good clan communities.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : well i could contribute the rules of this clan.

Last edited by MaitoMannE on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

MaitoMannE requesting clan(rejected) Empty Re: MaitoMannE requesting clan(rejected)

Post  Ver$acE Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:30 am

Few Days isnt Enough. I never heard about you, that must be bad cause how can we decide if you gonna join or not?
    MaitoMannE

MaitoMannE requesting clan(rejected) Empty Re: MaitoMannE requesting clan(rejected)

Post  MaitoMannE Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:35 am

umh.. we live in diffrent timezones?
    on other clans its not about how long have played in the clan you'r joining.

btw is here free admin or does it cost?
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:13 am

MaitoMannE wrote:umh.. we live in diffrent timezones?
    on other clans its not about how long have played in the clan you'r joining.

btw is here free admin or does it cost?

Well in this clan it does matter how long you have played on the server. You've only played a few days, how are we suppose to know you?

Also im curious about this answer you made:
    "Tell us a funny story about yourself : A funny story about myself..hmm..well im 16 year old mostly CSS gaming guy, who likes football, airsoft and guitar."

How exactly is that a funny story?

And this answer of yours confuses me aswell

"What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : well i could contribute the rules of this clan."

We already have clan rules, one of the rules is that anyone applying to join the clan must be a regular player on our server.

Keep playing on the server so we can get to know you. Then apply again in a months time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:17 am