Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

3 posters

here is my application for becomin a member of this awesome clan

Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

here is my application for becomin a member of this awesome clan Empty here is my application for becomin a member of this awesome clan

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Name :Nick Thomakos

In Game Name :FATAL1TY (GR)

Do you have legit or cracked steam :i have a cracked one

What games do you play :cs source,cs 1.6,battlefield 2 and 4,warcraft 3 frozen throne(dota maps),medieval 2 total war,prototype,assasins creed,half life 2,all the games of need for speed,all gta(vice city,san andreas,iv) and many more.....

How long have you been playing on the server :3 weeks and 5 days (almost a month)

Whats your favourite map :dust 2

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) :no,i prefer playin with ak,m4a,tmp

Tell us a funny story about yourself :I was teasing my father when i was about 7 years old and when i started running because he got mad i fell and broke a tooth

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan :First of all i hate hackers,mic spammers,or anyone else that disturbes the other players who just want to have fun.I have reported many of them here on the forum without being part of the clan.I wanna be a member of this clan coz i wanna help you admins get rid of all those stupid hackers and spammers from this awesome server,have fun with the other sg members and as soon as i get a credit card or a bank account i want to donate so that this server keeps on going.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? :get rid of spammers,hackers,or anyone else that dissobeys this server's rules.I also think that i can help with my skills if a war is declared...
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

here is my application for becomin a member of this awesome clan Empty Re: here is my application for becomin a member of this awesome clan

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 pm

I already told you to apply back in one month, please read what i posted.
    I really dont understand why your applying again?
    Your first application, you didnt even answer all the questions, its not that hard. I then told you had not played on the server long enough. So to wait a month before applying again.
    You then make a second applicatoin for some reason, and I tell you to apply back in one month.
    Yet here we are again. Can you not understand what reapply in one month means?
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

here is my application for becomin a member of this awesome clan Empty Re: here is my application for becomin a member of this awesome clan

Post  Ver$acE Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:37 am

Dude! Last week you told us you was playing for a week hows that possible that now you tell us your playing allmost a month?
    Dj Dis(s)Pel
    Dj Dis(s)Pel

Post  Dj Dis(s)Pel Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 am

it must have been my brother...He uses sometimes my accounts in secret...he uses the nickname Nick The Greek...
    Well i spanked him for doin that...he is not goin to touch my computer again Smile
    Guys i am really sry.I am going to apply again in one month...Meanwhile i will try to do my best with moshi to inform you about hackers or spammers...
    Can i ask a question?Can i donate withought being a member of this clan?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:49 pm