Sum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the |sG| Clan

3 posters

re-recruiting Keske [BE](rejected)

Keske [BE]

re-recruiting Keske [BE](rejected) Empty re-recruiting Keske [BE](rejected)

Post  Keske [BE] Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 am

hey guys, i applied about a month ago, and you told me to reapply in a month, so here i am, re-apllying.
    this was my first apllying:

Name : Donald

In Game Name : Keske [BE]

Do you have legit or cracked steam : cracked

What games do you play : css

How long have you been playing on the server : almost 2 months yet

Whats your favourite map : cs_italy

Are you an AWP Whore? (explain your answer) : NO, i'm not so good, and i like to rush with machineguns.

Tell us a funny story about yourself : Had a goldendrop, when you have shit and dont need to clean your ass.

Why do you want to join the |sG| clan : I want to join because i want to play in a clan, and this is the best clan ever for me.

What do you think you can contribute to the clan by becoming a member? : Im pretty good, i like gaming and im almost every evening on the serv.

hope you'll answer soon and apply me, i really enjoy the serv and want to be part of SG.
    grtz donald
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

re-recruiting Keske [BE](rejected) Empty Re: re-recruiting Keske [BE](rejected)

Post  Ver$acE Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:47 am

Hey keske!
    I just want to say that if you got cracked steam your not abble to take part in clan matches or some other clan vs clan activity Smile So Im just makin sure your informed and i saw you alot lately allmost every time im on the server! But how come the golden drop is funny? Very Happy
    Keske [BE]

Post  Keske [BE] Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Ver$acE wrote:Hey keske!
    I just want to say that if you got cracked steam your not abble to take part in clan matches or some other clan vs clan activity Smile So Im just makin sure your informed and i saw you alot lately allmost every time im on the server! But how come the golden drop is funny? Very Happy

jo versace!
    im thinking of bying the game so that problem will be solved soon. Its funny because it almost never happens, an because your on the toilet, expecting to clean your ass, and then suddenly you have a golden drop, so you dont have to clean. And thats just so nice that its funny :p
    so little question, am i a member now?
    grtz keske
    Ver$acE
    Ver$acE

Post  Ver$acE Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Keske [BE] wrote:

jo versace!
    im thinking of bying the game so that problem will be solved soon. Its funny because it almost never happens, an because your on the toilet, expecting to clean your ass, and then suddenly you have a golden drop, so you dont have to clean. And thats just so nice that its funny :p
    grtz keske

Well keske im not the one who decides Smile Dr_Fabulous is our clan leader that will say if you are a member or not. Im totaly with that you becoming our clan member and will be actually active and use our forum Smile So when Fabulous will have a time ill ask him and he will post a reply about you!
    Keske [BE]

Post  Keske [BE] Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Ver$acE wrote:
    Keske [BE] wrote:

jo versace!
    grtz keske

Well keske im not the one who decides Smile Dr_Fabulous is our clan leader that will say if you are a member or not. Im totaly with that you becoming our clan member and will be actually active and use our forum Smile So when Fabulous will have a time ill ask him and he will post a reply about you!

ok thnx dude!!!!
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:45 am

Hey keske, nice to see you again dude.
    To be honest with you , I havent seen you on the server much the past month. I also had a look and it seems like you have only played on the server for a little over 10 hours the past 4 weeks, which is pretty bad. Like we dont expect people to spend a hundred hours aweek on the server, but i thought the minimal anyone would spend would at least be 7 hours a week.
    Can you give any reason why you have only played 10 hours in total on the server for the past month?
    Keske [BE]

Post  Keske [BE] Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:41 am

Dr_Fabulous wrote:Hey keske, nice to see you again dude.
    To be honest with you , I havent seen you on the server much the past month. I also had a look and it seems like you have only played on the server for a little over 10 hours the past 4 weeks, which is pretty bad. Like we dont expect people to spend a hundred hours aweek on the server, but i thought the minimal anyone would spend would at least be 7 hours a week.
    Can you give any reason why you have only played 10 hours in total on the server for the past month?

hey faby
    jip i can, i need to go to school, have to do schoolwork when i get home, every saturday i have to work from 8 am to 18 pm, and mostly im to exhausted then to play, but now im not, and i have a social life :p
    if you're saying that membership is nothing for, ok, also friends, just be honest, if it is i just want to stay good friends with the sg clan
    grtz Keske
    Dr_Fabulous
    Dr_Fabulous
    Admin

Post  Dr_Fabulous Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Keske [BE] wrote:
    Dr_Fabulous wrote:Hey keske, nice to see you again dude.

hey faby
    jip i can, i need to go to school, have to do schoolwork when i get home, every saturday i have to work from 8 am to 18 pm, and mostly im to exhausted then to play, but now im not, and i have a social life :p
    if you're saying that membership is nothing for, ok, also friends, just be honest, if it is i just want to stay good friends with the sg clan
    grtz Keske

Look Donald dont think of this as an arguement, because its not. We are just trying to get to know you. We all have school or work , and lots of other things. I dont expect clan members to be playing css 20 hours a day. But if you want to be part of a clan then you need to be able to give some time to it. Im just not sure if you would be able to give time to the clan.
    Its just 10 hours game play over the space of 4 weeks is pretty bad. Look at it this way, if i put you on trial right now , which would last for about 2 weeks. That means you would only play maybe 5 hours on the server. I just think that your too much of a casual player for the clan.
    If your only going to be playing 10 hours a month then i dont see much point in you being part of a clan. For example you would never get any admin on the server, because it would be pointless to give it to you since your never on.
    You wouldnt be much use for clan matches or training. You wouldnt exactly be able to get to know members since your only on for a brief period of time every week.
    Im after kicking out some people from this clan already for being inactive, and i just dont see the point in accepting your application since your not going to be much of an active player.
    Anyways thanks for applying, but im going to have to reject your application I just dont see how you would benefit the clan as a member.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:19 am